Amman to Jerusalem – Our economy tour operates on Sunday-Thursday with a minimum of 02 participants. This tour allows you enjoying the magic of the Old City of Jerusalem & exploring the secrets of Bethlehem on a budget & flexible way!
For those starting in Amman, then to Jerusalem and continuing to Israel, this can be used as an upgraded transfer including tour of Bethlehem which is a huge benefit.
07:00 AM – Pick up from Amman hotel, drive down to the Jordan valley, cross into Israel at Allenby border terminal (next to Jericho).
08:30 AM – Meet our driver at the Israeli side of Allenby bridge, drive to Bethlehem, refreshment stop at a local Christian souvenir shop where drinks & clean toilets are available.
10:00-11:30 – Meet the church of Nativity with local Palestinian guide.
11:30 – 12:00 – Drive to the Old City of Jerusalem.
12:00-16:00 – Tour by your own at the Old City, our driver will provide you with a map of the Old City & will set with you a pick up point where he will be meeting you at 16:00.
16:00 – Those getting back to Jordan will be transferred to Allenby bridge, cross the border and drive back to Amman with our Jordanian driver. Those staying in Jerusalem will be dropped off in Jerusalem at their hotel.
17:00 – 18:00 Cross Allenby back to Jordan.
18:00-19:00 – Meet our Jordanian driver & transfer back to Amman.
Package Rates as follows:
From Amman to Bethlehem, Jerusalem & back to Amman, Jordan – 275 US$ per person.
From Amman to Bethlehem, Jerusalem, ending in Jerusalem – 210 US$ per person.
- Transportation with English speaking driver.
- Guided tour of the church of Nativity in Bethlehem.
- Free time exploring the Old City of Jerusalem by your own.
- Map of the Holy Land.
- Border taxes & visa fees.
- Personal expenses & traveler insurance.
- Meals & drinks.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Guide in Jerusalem.
- Our driver will not wait after 4 PM. Getting back to the meeting point in Jerusalem is on client’s responsibility only!
- Above offer is valid until June 30th, 2016.
- All reservations based on full prepayment.
- All passengers must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months ahead
For more information, contact us by mail