Book this tour online here
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem where Jesus was born; Visit the Church of Nativity and Manger Square; View the Shepherds’ field.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting
For ONLINE tour booking – click here
- Netanya hotels – from 06:30
- Hertzliya hotels – from 07:00
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09.30; Friday & Saturday : 08.45-09.15
*Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing.
- Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are required.